Psychologists for Tea House Therapy –
Embracing Confidentiality, Acceptance, and Compassion
Are you a compassionate psychologist seeking an opportunity to provide exceptional mental health care within a small, family-like private practice?
Tea House Therapy is small, warm, tight-knit community of therapists who work together to provide comprehensive mental health services to our clients. Above all else we are dedicated to upholding confidentiality, acceptance, and compassion as core values. We are currently seeking talented psychologists to join our team.
Position: Psychologist/ Associate Psychologist: Tea House Therapy (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Conduct individual therapy sessions to assess, diagnose, and provide evidence-based treatments for diverse mental health concerns.
- Provide immediate crisis Intervention support as needed to clients, ensuring their safety and well-being.
- Create a welcoming and safe environment for clients, ensuring confidentiality, acceptance, and compassion throughout the therapeutic process.
- Collaborate with clients to develop personalized treatment plans, utilizing a range of therapeutic modalities to support their unique needs and challenges.
- Maintain accurate and confidential client records in compliance with ethical and legal standards.
- Foster collaboration with a multidisciplinary team, including psychiatrists, therapists, and other healthcare professionals, to provide holistic care.
- Engage in ongoing professional development to stay updated on the latest research and therapeutic techniques.
- Masters degree or Doctoral degree ((Ph.D., Psy.D., or equivalent) in Clinical or Counselling psychology from an accredited institution.
- Current and valid CPSM licensure as a psychologist or pursuing licensure with the CPSM
- Preferably 5 or more years of extensive experience working with diverse populations and a broad range of mental health issues.
- Proficiency in evidence-based therapeutic approaches and a commitment to staying current with emerging practices.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating empathy, active listening, and a non-judgmental attitude.
- Strong commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality and ethical standards.
- Ability to thrive within a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Competitive commission-based salary package.
- Flexibility in creating a schedule that promotes work-life balance.
- Opportunities for professional development, including conferences and workshops.
- Supportive and close-knit work environment that values collaboration and growth.
- Emphasis on self-care and employee well-being.
- Chance to positively impact the lives of individuals and families within a compassionate private practice setting.
If you are committed to providing compassionate and confidential mental health services and thrive in a supportive and family-like practice environment, we would love to hear from you!
firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please highlight your experience working with diverse populations and how you incorporate confidentiality, acceptance, and compassion into your practice.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Join our team and help us create a safe and healing space for individuals and families in need. We look forward to welcoming you to our compassionate private practice!